The BITSAT Application Form will be released in the third week of December 2018. The Application Form will be available online on the official website of BITSAT. The Exam is conducted by BITs Pilani. Candidates who qualify the BITSAT Exam will be eligible of getting admission in various academic courses (Undergraduate/ Post Graduate). Through the Examination, candidates can get admission in the courses such as – B. Pharma, MSc, B.E etc. Candidates have to fill in the application form within the prescribed date. The Application Form has to be filled before the deadline date. Read the article further to know more about BITSAT Application form.
to read about BITSAT 2019
Important Dates of Online Application Form
|The Release of the Online Application form||3rd week of December 2018|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||3rd week of december 2018|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||2nd Week of March 2019|
|Dates for Modifying the details||2nd to 3rd Week March 2019|
|Allotment of the Examination Centre||4th Week of March 2019|
|Slot Booking by the candidates||4th Week of March 2019 to 1st Week of April 2019|
|The Release of Hall Ticket||2nd Week of April 2019 to 2nd Week of May 2019|
|Date of the Examination||3rd Week to Last Week of May 2019|
|Apply for Admission||1st week of May to 3rd June 2019|
|Admit List and Wait List||3rd Week of June 2019|
Highlights of BITSAT 2019 Online Application Form
- The Application Form will be released online and has to be filled online
- A correction facility is provided to modify or rectify the errors in the application form.
- The Correction has to be done online only.
- Candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- The Photograph has to be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- The Correction Application Form will be activated from third week of March 2019.
How to Fill in the Application Form of BITSAT 2019?
The Application Form has to be filled online. The Online Application Form will be available in December 2018. The Application Form will be available online on the official website of BITSAT. The step by step procedure to check the official websites is as follows-
- Visit the offiical website of BITs Pilani (http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx)
- Click on BITSAT 2019 Online Application Form
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- If you are new candidate, then you have register yourself.
- In the Registration process, enter your name, date of birrth etc. And click on the submit button/
- You will receive a Application Number, and Password
- Login ane enter rest of the details and click o “save and next”
- Upload photograph and signaature
- Make the Payment of Application fees and click on the submit bitton
- Download and take the printout of the filled application form
Application Fees and Payment Mode
- The Application Form Fees for Male Candidates is Rs 2950/-
- The Application Form Fees for Female Candidates is Rs 2450/-
- The Application Form Fees for candidates chosing Dubai as Exam Center is Rs 4500/-
Candidates must know that the Application Fees is non-refundable. You can make the payment online and well as Offline. The online mode of payment is Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking etc. In Offline Payment, candidates can pay through e-challan.
Eligibility Criteria For Filling Application Form
Before fillig the application form, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2019. Following are the eligibility criteria of the Application Form-
- Students must have passed 10th and 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have PCB/PCM as their subjects and an adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks and a minimum of 60% in each subject.
- Candidates who are appearing 12th Exams in 2019 are also eligible.
The Application Form will be available online from December 2019. The Official Dates are not released yet. Candidates are advised to visit the website to check the details.