Manipal University will conduct an Online Entrance Test for allotment of students into UG and PG courses. The registration process will commence, provisionally, during 3rd week of October. MU-OET will be a computer-based examination for admission in UG courses such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, IT, Automobile Engineering, etc. Candidates who are interested in pursuing these B Tech courses are advised to stay informed about the application form procedures as well. The details are laid down below.
MU-OET 2019 Exam Dates
Manipal University is conducting its Online Entrance Exam for the year 2019. Students who are interested can start applying in 3rd week of October 2018. Last date of submission will be in 2nd week of April 2019. MU OET 2019 Application Form are to be submitted online in the official website . The provisional schedule for MU-OET 2019
|Commencement of Online Registration Process||3rd week of October, 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Forms||2nd week of April, 2019|
|Test slot Booking||3rd week of April. 2019|
|Admit Card for 1st and 2nd attempt||3rd week of April, 2019|
|MU-OET 2019 Exam (1st and 2nd attempt)||April 4th week – May 2019|
|Admit Card for 3rd attempt||2nd week of May, 2019|
|MU-OET 2019 Exam (3rd attempt)||2nd week of May, 2019|
|MU-OET Result 2019||2nd -3rd week of May, 2019|
MU-OET 2019 Registration Procedure
For those candidates who meet the relevant requirements based on the MU OET 2019 eligibility criteria, can proceed to registration process. Students can apply online in MU’s official website https://manipal.edu/mu.
Candidates can follow up these instructions
● Go to the official website, and enter into the examination portal
● Select “New Registration”
● Fill in the personal details such as full name, parents name, address, phone number, etc.
●Fill in the Educational Qualifications and related details such as performance, marks, school attended, etc.
● Upload scanned image of recent passport size photograph and scanned image of candidate’s signature.
● Image to be uploaded must be .JEPG file and dimensions must be in sync with what the official website has instructed.
● Recheck all the details entered and make sure it is in sync with the candidate’s certificates and Identity card details.
● Finally the candidate can proceed to the fee payment step which can be paid via online mode as well as offline mode. The complete fee to be paid is INR 2000, in which, INR 1400 is for the entrance exam and INR 600 is for the application form.
● The fee can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, or it can be paid offline via Demand Draft. The DD is to be made in favor of Manipal University and must be couriered to the following address:
Director. Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102
Manipal – 567 104