BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria is to be referred before starting to apply for the BITSAT 2019 Examination. BITSAT 2019 Registration process will begin in the month of December 2018 and candidates can now start applying for the examination as soon as the application windows opens. However, candidates must make sure that they are eligible to do so. In this article, candidates who would like to appear in the BITSAT 2019 Examinations will be informed about the BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019. BITSAT 2019 will be conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani and candidates can expect the eligibility criteria to remain the same from previous edition of BITSAT.
To read about BITSAT 2019 Admit Card Click Here
BITSAT 2019 Eligibilty Factors
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria Parameters There are many factors that determine the eligibility criteria for appearing in any examinaton. The conditions that BITSAT 2019 Eligibility are based includes Age of the student, Qualifications of the student, Subjects that the student has opted in his last qualfying examination, and marks secured by the student. Based on these criterions, BITSAT decides which candidates are eligible to apply and appear in the BITSAT 2019 Examinations.
Students who are thinking to apply for BITSAT 2019 can check whether they are qualified to do so by looking at the eligibility criteria given below.
- Qualifying Exam : Students must have passes the 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects : Clearing 10+2 standard from any recognized Board is not enough. Candidates must also have studied and passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. English proficiency is desirable.
- Qualifying Marks : Now passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is not enough as a student must have scored a certain percentage. The overall 10+2 pass percentage should be more than the clearing criteria.
- Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 75% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics taken together.
- If a candidate has chosen Biology instead of Mathematics, then he/she must have scored an aggregate of 75% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in each of the above mentioned subjects taken seperately.
- It is to be noted that the candidates who have topped their 10+2 Boards will be given direct admissions. He/she can skip the BITSAT 2019 and can seek admissions directly.
- Age Factor : Candidates should have cleared 12th in the year of 2018, or candidates who are pursuing class 12th in the current academic year are eligible to apply for BITSAT 2019.